• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

One Step Closer

MichaeLeahy

Hi everyone

Well, day by day, I get closer to beginning my walk. Purchased my airline tickets today - NOW it seems more real!

Michael

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
hi michael,

yea, i know what you mean! i bought my tickets and at that moment (in retrospect) the camino began. All preparations take on a whole new twist at that point.

buen camino!!
chris

Sinenomene, what you say is so true. I found buying my tickets a little scary because it was finally committing to it.

But since then, my preparations have been fun. I can't wait to start on 1 Sept.

John

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hi John

Hey John!
Joe and I will be beginning around Sept 1 also!

See you on the Camino!

Joe and Deborah

Blog

Hi John,
I read your blog and loved the posts! But now I"m confused.
Is this your second Camino?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Yes Deborah

This is my second camino! And despite the fact that I remember being in agony some days, I'm looking forward to doing it all again!!!

John

Most read last week in this forum