• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Only 2 weeks from SJJP -can you suggest best route?

Jolana

Hi

I'm being accompanied by a friend who can only walk with me for 2 weeks. Any suggestion how far we can get and what would be the best point for her to join to Barcelona or any major city where she can take bus or plane to the czech republic?

thanks,
Jolana

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Two weeks can get you to Burgos, or at least in between Burgos & Logrono. You can get buses & trains from both cities to Barcelona. If you are in between Burgos & Logrono, you can take a bus to either city. I suggest stopping at the Tourism office in Logrono for information on bus schedules.

Kelly

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum