• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Orquesta Sinfónica de Galicia Message of hope

Time of past OR future Camino
Portugués Porto'17,Lisbon'18
Inglés A Coruña y Ferrol '18
Invierno'19
Hello all,
My orchestra recorded Elgar's Nimrod from our homes for our community in quarantine. I thought my fellow pilgrim community would also enjoy.
Here is a link to the article in La Opinión:

Buen camino,
MaryEllen

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Is this the orchestra that occasionally performs free concerts in public spaces in Santiago? I've been priviliged to be present for two of them.
A lovely post.
Hi,
Galicia has two full time orchestras, mine The Orquesta Sinfónica de Galicia is is based in A Coruña. We played Beethoven 9 with Gustavo Dudamel in July of 2017 in front of the cathedral. The Real Filharmonía de Galicia is based in Santiago, chances are this is the Orquesta you heard. Thanks for listening!
MaryEllen

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
That was so beautiful! Thank you for sharing that. It made me cry.

Gorgeous! And uplifting...

We played Beethoven 9 with Gustavo Dudamel in July of 2017 in front of the cathedral.
WHERE THE HECK WAS I WHEN THAT HAPPENED!??
(Oh, sorry for yelling, everyone... )
That must have been a wonderful experience for all of you, MaryEllen! Not to nention the audience...
Edit...here is the link:

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Beautiful, beautiful! Thank you so much for posting this, @Betterisgood - made my morning!

I had to share this on Facebook because it is so beautiful. Thank you

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum