• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pampalona- Can I come to an albergues at 11pm?

Tammy.il

Time of past OR future Camino
may, 2015
I will began my Camino next Tuesday at Pampalon. I will arave from Barcelona at 11pm. To which albergues can I came that time?
See you in the Camino

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Sorry, but you should book a hotel / hostal for your first night if arriving at 11 pm. Most albergues close at 10 pm and are often full well before that time anyway.

Check out the wide range of places on booking.com

Try Hostal Navarra calle de Tudela 9 or Habitciones Mendi calle de los Navas de Tolsa 9 but do reserve first informing them of your arrival, neither is a fully staffed hotel standing by and waiting for latecomers at any hour.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Yes I agree, you might have to book a hotel (which might also be called 'hostal' or 'pension'), although make sure you check reception hours - many of the smaller hotels have a 10 or 11pm check-in curfew, even in summer!

(p.s. if budget is a concern you might have some luck with the private hostels, of which there are many in Pamplona! Check out the "other accommodation in town" section of this very helpful site: http://www.urcamino.com/camino-frances/pamplona/albergue )

Last edited:
Try booking Albergue Casa Ibarrola, it's on Calle Carmen. I think they stay open until 11pm. You should book to make sure you have a place, phone no. +34 948 22 33 32. If you get a bed there you have to phone them before 2:00 pm to confirm your booking.

Book into a pension or hotel, it allows you to get into your room, relax, create space for yourself, shower and maybe have a little stroll to see the centre and have a late start so you can catch up with your sleep. Staying in a private albergue dorm room means trying to find your bed and sort your stuff out in the dark while being as quiet as possible, you will also be woke up by people leaving at early hours.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum