• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona to SJDPP

Time of past OR future Camino
Either Via de la Plata or Frances
Hello! I'll be walking my first Camino in Sept. I plan to train to Pamplona from Madrid to arrive around 6pm on Sept 2. It will be a bit late for buses (either to SJPDP or Roncesvalles). Does anyone know of a way to arrange something like a shared taxi or other pick up service that is a bit cheaper than a cab solo?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Perhaps these transfer and hospitality services of the CorazonPuro pension would be appropriate for you? They can meet your train, host you overnight and drive you next morning to either Roncesvalles or SJPdP.

Buen Camino,

MM

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum