• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona to SJPP

EricBerg

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, May 2019
I land at Pamplona at13:10 on 28th May and thee is bus departing at 14.30 from the bus station. Will I be able to get to the bus station in time?
Thanks Eric

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I land at Pamplona at13:10 on 28th May and thee is bus departing at 14.30 from the bus station. Will I be able to get to the bus station in time?
Thanks Eric
According to Google maps it's a 31 minute walk, a 21 minute bus ride, or 9 minutes by car (taxi)

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I saw that there was a 17.30 bus as well. Do you know how long the A line bus would take?
Pamplona's street bus website (https://www.infotuc.es) is one of the most incredible ones I've ever seen. It can tell you what time a bus is scheduled for every stop on every line and what time you can expect to arrive at your destination stop.

Using it I could not set the date to May 28th (too far in the future) but for May 14th, still a Tuesday, a bus leaves the airport every hour, on the hour, from 7:00 to 22:00 and the one at 14:00 should get to the bus station at calle Yanguas y Miranda, nº 19 at 14:16.

There is also line 16 but it doesn't stop at the airport, it passes it by. You would need to walk out the approach road to the main street and then walk some ways north (on the left) or to the south (to the right) to a stop (I haven't been there but using Google Street View and Maps I would go south to Noáin, c/ Real (Merindad de Tudela) ) The bus should be there at 13:09 and every 12 minutes after with a 17 minute trip to the bus station at 13:50.

And then there are taxis.

For the interactive line 16 schedule for May 14 visit

Thanks for the info. I think it will simpler to get a taxi. Its cutting it a bit fine and I prefer to catch the 14.30, rather than wait for the later one6

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum