• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona to SJPP

pking9401

Time of past OR future Camino
Marc to April 2023
Hi everyone,
My daughter and I will arrive at Pamplona station around 1:30 pm on 4 April. We want to go to SJPP the same day.

I understand buses are not running yet and the best way is a taxi. Cost around 150 euros. Is this correct, and do I need to book?

If you are traveling the same day, then please get in touch with me as happy to share.

Phil.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
You can pre-book with this taxi company, and they will attempt to pool you with other pilgrims to share the cost:

Here's their rate chart

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Great. Will do that

Alsa is the bus company that will carry you from Pamplona to SJPDP...I've just checked the timetable and there is only one bus a day in April.Departs from Pamplona at 12:00 and arrives at 13:45. Price is 22€

Buen camino

Other options include just starting in Pamplona or as many Spaniards do, starting in Roncesvalles. Buses to Roncesvalles are run by Artieda bus lines. Less expensive than Alsa to SJPDP.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
cheers. That's a good option

Is it possible to get a taxi from Roncessvalles to SJPP?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum