• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona .... tomorrow evening...

chax

I wil start the cammino tomorrow !!!! I am prepared but nervous too ..... I will arrive in Pamplona tomorrow evening .... Will the refugios be closed in Pamplona ?? do i need to book hotel ??? Is it safe for a lady to walk on her own in the evening ?? Will i be able to find a guide and maps in the morning ???

thank you all !!
chax

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
The shelter of Pamplona is open until the 10 p.m., I believe that will not have problem to sleep in the new shelter. -
Also there is another shelter that is called shelter of Paderbon.-
Buen Camino from Pamplona

I'm sure you can sleep in the albergue your first night.

And of course it's completely safe for any lady to have a walk in Pamplona, during the evening and at every time. The old part of the city is really nice.

Curiosly, the new albergue in Pamplona was designed and builded by a pilgrim architect.

Buen Camino

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum