• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

parking saint jean pied de la port

chris m

I hope someone can help . I intend to walk the camino from St Jean starting in a few weeks time.I would like to motorcycle from my home in Britanny to St Jean. My question is , is there anywhere I can leave a motorcycle but even more important [because more difficult to find a place ] where can I can leave leathers , a helmet and tent for the duration of the camino ? [I know about private car park but too expensive for me.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum