• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Perseid meteor shower on the Camino!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Yumm, if not that?
Grand Marnier Peach edition

Yumm, if not that?
Grand Marnier Peach edition
In Hebrew we say, "on taste and smell one cannot argue". H-o-w-e-v-e-r, since the notification is illustrated with the fabulous Osborne bull, it would seem most appreciative most appropriate with a bottle of their sherry.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The Perseids are widely known in Spanish and also in other languages as the tears of Saint Lawrence (lágrimas de San Lorenzo). His feast day is on 10 August. If you happen to be under a cloudless dark sky, you don't have to wait until the nights of 11-12 August and 12-13 August but can give it a try already tonight and tomorrow night.

Saint Lawrence was perhaps born in Huesca which lies at the foot of the Pyrenees on one of the Caminos but that place of birth may be a case of "said to be" or "legend has it". He lived in Rome.

Last edited:
I'm not now on the Camino - but in a place with gorgeous dark sky. So I saw one gorgeous meteor, before clouds eventually swallowed up the stars. It was not even close to the 60-100 per hour the local paper was suggesting would be visible, but no complaints: The one I did see was really worth seeing; very long and very bright!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Lord willing, I'll be on del Norte this August and HOPEFULLY get in some excellent viewing!

Most read last week in this forum