• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilbeo - luggage transfer company in Portugal

Lvra

Time of past OR future Camino
Does anyone has any experiences working with a company called Pilbeo? They forward luggage on the Camino Portugues.
Has anyone used their app?
Thanks for your feedback.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I used Tui Trans with great success last August. I really didn't see anything on Pilbeo. I really just used whichever company the Albergue suggested and everything went very smoothly. Tui Trans had very personalized service and after using them a few days in a row, they knew who I was and were very helpful.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I was part of a group of 8 that used Pilbeo to transfer our bags during the Camino doing the 'English Route' - Ferrol to Santiago in April 2023. The Pilbeo App was very easy and intuitive to use - and communications with excellent - and all luggage was transported perfectly. I left my wallet in a hotel one night - and only realised the next day. I contacted the hotel - who had it - and then asked Pilbeo if they could get it to me. They arranged it to be transferred (2 legs) on that same day - and did not charge me for it. They were very very helpful and efficient - as well as very kind in not wanting any fee for this emergency carriage. I can very firmly recommend Pilbeo for transferring luggage on the Camino!

Pilbeo was recommended by another trusted company I use for business transportation.
I helped a friend to plan his first Camino Portugues and Pilbeo carried the luggage always on time .
Very affordable and with customer service in mind
Thanks Jesus for your communication with me and my pilgrim friend.
Definitely recommend it https://www.pilbeo.com/en/ to anyone.

Most read last week in this forum