• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim Accommodation in Rome for a Camino de Santiago Pellegrina

NeeT

Time of past OR future Camino
June/July 2016
Hi all! As I am coming to the end (?!) of my Camino I have started to think about the next part of my journey. I will be getting a flight from Madrid to Rome and was wondering if there may be some albergue style accommodation available for this pilgrim who doesn't want the camino feeling to end. The only problem for my first night would be that my flight lands at 11pm. Any advice/information would be great!
Much camino love x

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I've stayed in this women-only hostel in Trastevere a couple of times: http://www.orsamaggiorehostel.com Good value and well-located, with a rang of rooms including dorms; popular with students and visiting academics. I see from their website that they close at 11pm, so may not suit you.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum