• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim Mass at Porto Cathedral

brynderwyn

Hello,
Can anyone tell me if there is a Pilgrim Mass at the Cathedral in Porto? And if so, when and what time is it?
Thank you

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Yes, this would be interesting to know if anyone attended one...

Pilgrim mass it's not a very common thing here in Portugal. I think that in Braga you usually have a Peregrino mass, but in Porto you don't. The schedules that @MendiWalker listed here are for regular masses.

Best Regards
Diogo

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
OK thanks to both of you for the information!

Vespers (18:00) at Santo Ildefonso will do quite nicely. What a wonderful looking church. I always to try and kick every camino stage off with a mass before beginning. It seems like an appropriate way to start a camino. I should be in either Valenca or Tui for New Year's Eve and would like to attend another. I've found one (not sure if this is a Pilgrim's Mass) at Parroquia de San Francisco in Tui (19.30), but nothing in Valenca if I decide to stay in Portugal for the arrival of 2014. Decisions, decisions....

Bom Caminho!

Most read last week in this forum