• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim Statues

p.saffrie

Time of past OR future Camino
First Camino 16 May 2015
Future 2020- 2025-2030 etc
Hi there,
I see beautiful pilgrim statues along the Camino and my question is; are there miniature copy's of them?
I think it would be nice to have such a little statue on your desk or at work as a constant reminder.
Who can help with this...
Greets,
Peter
(20 days away from my first Camino)

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Check the gift shops along the way, and especially in Santiago. You can find just about anything!

Check the gift shops along the way, and especially in Santiago. You can find just about anything!
Thanks! I am mostly an online shopper and could not find any. I will look for it in Santiago!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Thanks! I am mostly an online shopper and could not find any. I will look for it in Santiago!

There are loads of shops near and around the cathedral, you shouldn't have any problems finding one! Buen Camino!

I bought one in a shop near the Cathedral. The maker was Galician pottery.

Most read last week in this forum