• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrimage the road to Istanbul

Bella2017

Time of past OR future Camino
March 2017 Oct 2018 Camino ingles june 2019 cancelled Camino Portuguese Oct 2019
The second of this series is on bbc on tv tomorrow at 9pm. It is good to have something to look forward to in these difficult times.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
It seemed to me to be pretty good, with the caveats that there are inevitably "celebrities" to boost viewing figures while I would prefer "ordinary people" who are usually much more interesting. But a nice combination of walking, religion, scenery, and local people who are great. Having said that, I love Spain and the Spanish so walking to Istanbul (even though much is done by motor transport, obviously) doesn't hold much fascination for me. But a good programme. Recommended.

The second of this series is on bbc on tv tomorrow at 9pm. It is good to have something to look forward to in these difficult times.
Thanks for the reminder. I thought I had missed it.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I certainly enjoyed the first episode last week. A bit of a change from the usual TV fare

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
After the first episode I think that it may be the best yet, no real 'celebrity' celebrities and a good relationship and respect within the group. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

I look forward to sitting down later today to watch it, as I recorded it. I will not have time till later. I have decided to do the equivalent of a half day camino beginning at 07.30. I will post in the Where did you walk thread later! All conveniences readily at hand, and not even a daypack is required. Just grit, and an upward tilt of the head.

Thank you Bella for the reminder. I'd have missed it otherwise. I'm enjoying the programme very much.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Does anyone know if this is available in Canada? On Netflix, Appletv Prime or the like?

Not sure. Will have to get my daughter to check it out.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum