• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrims singing on the Pyrenees

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Wow what a voice, what a precious gift on your camino, and how wonderful you were able to preserve it!
Nanc

That is great!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Lovely. Coming down from Riego de Ambros to Molinasecca I was passed by one fellow who played his guitar and sang all the way down. He was very sure footed! I was clutching my sticks all the way.

Wow what a voice, what a precious gift on your camino, and how wonderful you were able to preserve it!
Nanc
Its time to go again i think!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
When I was there a couple of years ago I met a Korean woman who carried a similar small guitar along with her pack. I never knew what she was singing and it didn't matter as it was so uplifting.

I was in Korea a couple of months ago and I made it a point to visit her. We had a great evening and she and her friends even put on an impromptu performance for me.

Most read last week in this forum