• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Places to stay in July

windyhollow

Time of past OR future Camino
1-week planned (July 2020)
Hello. My husband, son and I are hoping to walk the Camino del Norte from San Sebastian to Bilbao in July 2020. I have been looking to see what kind of accommodations are available and places are showing up as expensive. I saw a tipi listed for over 180 euros for one night and rooms for well over 150 euros. Does this seem right? Am I missing something? I've come across a few websites/blogs where pilgrims have posted about accommodations and included links via booking.com; this is where I've seen the costs I mentioned listed. Thanks for any insights!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
The northern coast of Spain is a popular tourist destination, so prices are higher. However, there is less expensive pilgrim accommodation. Gronze.com is a good resource for finding these less expensive places.

Explore this site

If you open it in Google Chrome you will. Get a translation into English option.

There is an ongoing discussion on the Camino Norte and accommodation here

This is high season for Tourists and Surfers. San Sebastian is a cosmopolitan city with many events. Consider starting but not staying there...

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Here you have a list with ALL albergues on Camino del Norte -

Attachments

• Alberguesuri-Del-NORTE.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 12

Most read last week in this forum