• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Polar m430 and Instagram questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Causa-Mortis

Time of past OR future Camino
April 2020
Hi there, doing the Camino Francés in April 2020 and the plan is to use a polar watch combined with Instagram to show my progress to the homefront.

I want to record my daily walks using the polar and share the results on Instagram. I'm still trying to figure out what's the best way to do that and perhaps there is someone who did that already and can give some advice.

The best way I can come up with is to take screenshots of my session analyse in polar flow and post them on instagram.

There is a "relive" video in polar flow too I would like to post on Instagram but I don't know how to do that.

Tx in advance,

Filip

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
@Causa-Mortis has not been on the forum for over a year. Readers with an interest in this topic can click on the tag under the title, to find related discussion. It would be best to post on one of those other threads, or start a new one, so I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum