• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pole Strap Problem

judydaisy

Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria - Santiago 2004
Roncesvalles - Estella 2009
Camino Ingles - 2012
Tui - Santiago - 2014
I was recently given a Leki walking pole and the wrist strap which one can alter (make bigger/smaller) by pulling one end is stuck and I can't make it smaller. Short of brute force which I don't have, I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any ideas? It is a bog standard strap which is a pre-made loop which goes into the bit you hold with your hand. It looks as if it loops under a tiny roller bar and it is this which seems not to roll!! WD40 on plastic?
Any ideas gratefully received.
Thanks
Judy

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery
You are an absolute star
It worked first time. Thank you so much. Now I can start walking Sunday week with no pole probs.
Judy

Most read last week in this forum