• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ponferrada to Santiago 28th June

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Dave I cant remember how to add dates to Calendar any idea ?

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks dave found date entry but could not enter script its a bit of a mess

Yeah, it's kinda confusing. When you start your thread, the title of your thread is the text that is automatically added to the calendar when you enter your start date for the calendar.

So, if you want your calendar entry to read "Ponferrada to Santiago" then you need to make that the title to your thread (you can edit your OP and change the title). Then go to the little tool menu at the heading of your post, and then choose your date.

BTW, if you want to avoid having your entry repeated in the calendar during all of the dates you are walking your Camino, DO NOT ADD AN END DATE

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi, MickMac,
I see you have walked the Francés a few times, so just in case you are feeling adventurous, you could consider the Camino de Invierno, which just happens to start in Ponferrada! Forum members have written a guide, and we revise it annually. Here is the link to this year’s edition:

And if you are at all curious, go to the Invierno subforum and you will see that I am not the only one who raves about it.

I usually try to answer the questions asked and refrain from unsolicited advice, but I am such a huge Invierno fan that I just couldn’t resist! Buen camino, Laurie

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
BTW, if you want to avoid having your entry repeated in the calendar during all of the dates you are walking your Camino, DO NOT ADD AN END DATE
Yes, please DON'T put an end date. It really clutters up the calendar, and it's hard to find when someone is starting. I wish that there was no option to enter an end date.

Thanks I never thought of that good idea next year, God willing.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Just saw this Michael
Good luck with preparation and training.
Happy to know you’ll find Santiago this year.
Buen Camino

Annie

What preparation ?

Aaaargh! I keep forgetting I’m talking to an Irishman .. very special people indeed. I should know by now that the camino requires as much planning as walking to the local ..
Have a fun journey... that goes without saying too.
Annie

Aaaargh! I keep forgetting I’m talking to an Irishman .. very special people indeed. I should know by now that the camino requires as much planning as walking to the local ..
Have a fun journey... that goes without saying too.
Annie

I am a perfectly tuned well oiled walking machine.
Thanks Annie when are you off again.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum