• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Portland, OR: April 3, 2011 Gathering

renegadepilgrim

Veteran Pilgrim and Traveler
Time of past OR future Camino
2010: Camino Frances, 2011: Santo Domingo de la Calzada (Hospitalera), 2012: Camino Portuguese from Porto, 2015: Camino Norte
Let's try this again. Same time, same location, new date!

Camino Pilgrims of Portland, Oregon
April 3rd, 2011, rain or shine!
2:00 p.m.

Eastbank Esplanade/Waterfront Park Loop (2.6 miles)
http://www.portlandonline.com/parks/fin ... n=ViewPark

**We will meet just to the North of the Hawthorne Bridge on the eastside
**There is on-street parking at SE Salmon St. & Water Ave. If you park on SE Salmon and head towards the waterfront, we will meet right by the Eastbank Esplanade sign.
**The walk takes about an hour and 15 minutes, depending on pace.
**Please look for me, I will have a Camino T-Shirt on with the yellow arrow and probably my forum patch on my bag.
**After the walk, we'll head to a local coffee shop for warm beverages, pastries and fellowship.

ALL ARE WELCOME! Been on the Camino in the past, JOIN US! Thinking about doing the Camino in the future, JOIN US!

To RSVP or if you have any questions, please PM me. I'm not posting my email on here to avoid the spambots.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Bumping this up....hope to see some folks there!

Just wanted to say a special thank you to everyone who came today. We had 6 peregrinos, including myself, two from Chehalis, WA who are leaving soon on their first Camino, one from Eugene, OR and the three of us from Portland, OR.

It was great meeting everyone and I look forward to building this group of peregrinos in Portland. I think our group has a lot of potential. Our next walk will probably be in June or July, and I am working on a possible St. James feast day celebration.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Cool! There is already talk of training walks in addition to a quarterly gathering.....I'll keep you posted!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back