• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Porto albergue

Peace of Space

Time of past OR future Camino
September 22 2017
hi fellow pilgrims , thank you for all your help on this forum as I prepared and walked the Camino Frances My sister and I experienced a grand adventure .

ONE LAST QUESTION

We are presently on a bus heading to Porto and are a day earlier than we had prepared for so our hotel ( Universal) has no room in the Inn for us tonight. We were wondering if anyone could tell us what the chances are that we'd be able to stay at an albergue in down town Porto tonight although not walking the Portuguese Camino . Alas bus stops at music hall downtown I believe . Any info , names , chances etc would be a great help. Thank you

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Yes you can as long as you have a credential. Route does not matter.

Most of the albegues downtown Porto, if not all of them, cater to the public at large, not only pilgrims with credenciales. The one in Senohra de la hora requires a credencial.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum