• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Portuguese Camino photo contest

trecile

Staff member
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés, Norte, Salvador, Primitivo, Portuguese
A Camino association in Portugal has a photo contest with lots of fun and interesting pictures.

(Use the Chrome browser for the page to translate to English.)

You can even help out @jungleboy by voting for his entry - you'll probably have to scroll through to find it
Vote by clicking on the

I think that every Camino should feature comfortable chairs!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thank you for sharing @trecile!

That was a fun day on the CP. It was the day we left Tomar, and it was our favourite day to that point of the pilgrimage. We saw an armchair on the side of the trail and couldn’t resist taking a little break!

My beautiful wife @Wendy Werneth is outfitted with a pilgrim staff, a camino buff, an ultreia ring on her right hand and a backpack with a visible shell!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I looked for that chair, and I could have used it that day!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

€83,-
This got my vote!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum