• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Post from relatives?

zeke00

Well, tomorrow I am off to Barcelona for a long weekend and on the 17 May I leave SJPP on foot, if all goes as planned.
But before I go there is one more thing (oh, I have hundreds of questions but now I am beginning to feel somewhat "que sera, sera")

I have read somewhere how to get mail in Spain (postcards). It would be nice to have mail from relatives waiting for you in Santiago. I think I read it in this excellent forum but now I can not find it.
I remember that one should ask for mail both on the surname and on the Christian name. But what adress is it and what do they write on the envelope so that the postofficestaff holds on to it until I arrive? Is it "Poste restante" like when I send something to myself in a Pilgrims box?

Zeke, Peregrino soon to be.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Many thanks Ivar and to all who have been helping me so far.

I knew I read about the Lista de Correos somewhere, but right now my head seems a bit too small for my thoughts and worries.

Camino Frances here I come!

Zeke

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum