• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pre-Camino day in Bilbao

Time of past OR future Camino
2023: a bit of CF, then San Salvador & Primitivo
I will start walking tomorrow from Logroño but I flew into Bilbao yesterday where I saw plenty of symbols of Santiago, traditional music buskers, and my sidra came with a good message.

Attachments

• 9D6FAF90-DFF1-4164-BBE0-E2CD5FF1F5D4.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 69
  • B0083D6F-6C1C-4C68-982D-20C43A05EB6F.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 43
  • F9AC40CA-2A33-4529-834F-4C3C12BD2364.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 42
  • E7B304DB-5D0A-4BF6-8FE6-B999A909E284.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 43
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Buen Camino. I really enjoyed starting the Camino Frances from Logrono. The bus ride from Bilbao was nice too, seeing the countryside as we went. I'm glad that Bilbao welcomed you. Rioja is a beautiful landscape to walk through and get you into the Pilgrim experience. I couldn't find a sello in a church, to start my Credential, but the Logrono Tourist Office had a nice one and they were nice people working there.

Thanks! I arrived in Logroño about an hour ago. I was hoping to get my first sello at the cathedral. If no luck there, I’ll go to the tourist office

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I arrived at Logrono cathedral a few years ago with a very experienced and self confident Brazilian pilgrim who had walked from Rome. He ushered me with him to the Cathedral Dean or Cannon's office where a somewhat grumpy secretary reluctantly rummaged for a stamp in her desk, and imprinted both our credentials. It was one of the more beautiful stamps!

Most read last week in this forum