• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pre registering for QR code (for Compostela)

jantzenb99

Time of past OR future Camino
sarria to santiago (2015)
would like to do the whole french way in sept 2019
I have the URL for pre registering for QR code for obtaining my Compestela. The section of nationality doesn’t have America/United States..has anyone come across this or am I not seeing it? Thank you!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I have the URL for pre registering for QR code for obtaining my Compestela. The section of nationality doesn’t have America/United States..has anyone come across this or am I not seeing it? Thank you!
this year I decided not to take the Compostela simply because I don't travel with a phone and after fourteen Caminos do, I really need another Compostela? For me, the Camino is a tranquil journey.

I arrived in Santiago this morning, and headed straight to the oficina de peregrinos. I don't carry a phone with me, so I was not able to scan the QR code, but the guard let me in and told me to complete a paper form. I couldn't believe how short the line was this morning (at 10 AM). I was in and out within 15 minutes with my Compostela in hand. Last year when I walked the Primitivo, the line at the office was several hours.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum