This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

primitivo OR norte

ritopaxi

hello there

i have about 20 days this august * have done the camino frances before * and am trying to decide whether to do the camino primitivo or the camino del norte this time

h e l p ? they both sound awesome!

should i start at Oviedo?

thank you!!!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Over on the other thread I suggested starting on the Norte and moving onto the Primitivo. You can check there for the fuller answer.

hello there i have booked a flight to Oviedo next week

from there i can still go to gijon and do the camino norte, or take the primitivo...

i'm really unsure...

where can i actually check the distances? and see description of the routes??

looking for a quieter route this time - last time i did the frances

thank you for the help!!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

I will be setting off from Oviedo on Wednesday morning on the Primitivo route. I might bump into you somewhere.

Tom.

that's great Tom! I arrive at the Asturias airport on the 4th. still not sure whether to start in Oviedo or villaviciosa. the northern route also crossed mind because of the coastal views but I made up mind now

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum