• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Question about the PM function 2022

Texas Walker

Time of past OR future Camino
Norte (2017-18)
Portugues (2015)
Frances (2014)
A little while back someone tried to PM me. I got an email about it. I didn't know what to do with it. What does one do to read the PM? Or respond to it?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
A little while back someone tried to PM me. I got an email about it. I didn't know what to do with it. What does one do to read the PM? Or respond to it?
You obviously have settings such that you receive an email when a PM comes to you on the forum. Look at the top of this forum page for an envelope-shaped icon. Click on it and you will see the recent conversations that you have received or sent. Click on one of those and you can reply. It looks a lot like a regular forum thread. You can see the names of the other people who are in the Conversation.

Does that help?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum