• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Question about the Resources Section

peregrina2000

Staff member
I believe that Ivar told me that if I put a comment in the "discussion" tab for any particular resource, that comment would go to anyone who had downloaded the resource. Well, I see that 105 people have downloaded the Lisbon to Porto guide, which I am currently updating. Last November, I posted a note there asking for anyone who had used the guide to help me out with the new edition by sending in any comments or corrections. I have gotten no response. So, either that means that not even one of the people who have downloaded this guide has used it or has any interest in paying it forward, or it means that I misunderstood what Ivar told me. I'm hoping it's the latter, can anyone straighten me out on this? Thanks, Laurie

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hola Laurie,

Sorry for not seeing your post earlier. Thanks for reminding me.

Is this the guide you mention?
https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/short-stages-from-lisbon-to-porto.25615/

I clicked the "Discussions" tab, but only saw the original post when the resource was created in April 2014. Or am I looking in the wrong place?

You are right, if you respond to that post (under the "Discussions" tab) an "Alert" will be sent to the users that has downloaded the resource.

I hope this helps!
Ivar

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Ok. I am pretty sure about this, but let me double check this once home (I am traveling this week).

Most read last week in this forum