• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ready to start already

jbear

Time of past OR future Camino
SJPdP to SdC march-may 2015
I leave for Spain in six days and I'm ready to go already. I'd leave tomorrow if I could, but I have to work the next five days. I just want to start, I don't want to read about it anymore, or plan, or talk, or whatever. I just want to start. Sorry, just needed to vent. Now that I have that off my chest I fell a little better. Buen Camino everyone

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I leave for Spain in six days
I'll see you along the way, I'll have an orange rectangular trash bag looking backpack ;-) . I start saturday/sunday from pamplona.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Lucky you Jim, enjoy the excitement and try to resist the temptation to buy more gear 'just in case'!
Buen Camino

Are you reading my mind? I spent last night rationalizing why "this might be handy" or "that could be nice to have". So far I resisted everything but one pair of running shorts. I still have a pile of stuff I need to put away before the temptation gets the better of me.

I'll see you along the way, I'll have an orange rectangular trash bag looking backpack ;-) . I start saturday/sunday from pamplona.

¡Buen Camino! My backpack is orange as well.

I am trying to hold off on the packing for as long as I can so that I won't do to much of that! I envy you that it is so close! So exciting!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum