• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Recommended Hotel in Santiago?

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2013, Oct 2017, May 2022
Does anyone have a recommendation for a hotel in Santiago? I have an early flight (0630) on 17 June from Santiago to Dublin. I have plenty of time to get to Santiago (a real blessing). Thank much in advance! (I am starting on 11 May... )

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I highly recommend Hospederia San Martin de Pinario. It is right across from the Cathedral. You can book a single pilgrim room or save money by sharing with one person. The price includes a wonderful buffet breakfast. You will need to make reservations.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
A lovely family-0wned small hotel with beautiful views over the city. Costa Vella. Can't speak hughly enough of the people there.

I agree. I love Costa Vella and have stayed there twice. Recommended.

Xunta operates an albergue San lazaro just as you cross the bridge into Santiago. Clean sheets in dorm. You can stay for 3 days. Very large and comfortable common area.

Seminario Mayor offers very basic single rooms for perigrinos. I think max stay is 3 days. Its right across from the Cathedral and is in the center of town.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Foundation jacobeo has a fairly new albergue with 110 beds in sdc as you are coming in from the camino frances. It is on rua moscova not far from the bus station. It has all facilities.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum