• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Request info on the albergues on the CP

Beverley

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2009, Camino Portuguese 2010, Del Norte 2011, Pamplona to Burgos and Santiago to Finnesterra 2012
Some people have been asking for the list of albergues I stayed at in September 2010 on the Camino Portuguese.

I just finished posting on my blog in 2 parts with a correction regarding Caldas de Reis thanks to hel&scott.

http://www.planningyourcamino.blogspot.com

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
thanks for taking the time Beverley,my walk from Porto will be a lot more informed thanks to your blog
Ian

sagalouts you are welcome

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum