• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Resumed Camino

windswept

Windswept
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2011) Camino Portuguese (2014) Camino del la Plata 2015
After an aborted attempt to walk the Norte and having had to return home to cope with a family illness I have managed to grab ten days to walk the Ingles and on to Finestere.

My blog is at. www.horizonsfar.blogspot.co.uk

For some reason I can't be bothered to fathom out I can't post photos on it so have created a public Facebook site entitled. Photos from the English Camino.

Hope you enjoy. Oh, and don't let anyone tell you this trek is easy, it isn't.

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Excellent write-up! I laughed out loud about the cat you didn't have with you in Pontedeume . Can't wait to read the rest.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I hope you have a wonderful camino . I walked the Ingles in March; very inspiring

I hope you have a wonderful camino . I walked the Ingles in March; very inspiring
Thanks Ann, it is very inspiring and very hot. In going onto Fisterra and then fly home on Friday. It is my forth Camino and as I'm hitting 70 next year will definitely be the last. The knees won't take no more, but I have loved everyone of them and have memories that no one can take away.

Most read last week in this forum