• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Same question as last year...

Tulle

Time of past OR future Camino
1999 Burgos-SDC, 2003 Leon-SDC, 2007-2012 Le Puy-SDC, 2014 Burgos-Covarrubias, Camino Ingles 3 times
Last September I walked Camino Ingles. I arrived in Madrid and planned to go by bus to Ferrol, leaving Barajas at 23.59. I had problem finding the website for this bus and had to ask here. Now I have the same problem, I can't find the schedule for this bus! I have tried Alsa and Movelia, but with no luck. Can anyone help? I hope to walk Camino Ingles again this autumn.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi
The Alsa bus schedule is showing only one direct bus a day from Barajas Airport to Ferrol. It looks like daily, Monday to Friday, not at weekends:

13:45 Departure Madrid - Barajas Airport T4 Madrid , Spain

14:15 - 14:30 Passenger stop Madrid Estacion Sur Madrid , Spain

18:00 Passenger stop Astorga Leon , Spain

18:50 Passenger stop Ponferrada Leon , Spain

20:20 Passenger stop Lugo Lugo , Spain

21:45 Arrival Ferrol

Jill

Thanks, Jill. I suppose they must have dropped the bus leaving at 23.59. Must look for other options then..

Have you considered flying to Santiago or A Coruna and then taking bus or train from there? Might be easier and quicker.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Have you considered flying to Santiago or A Coruna and then taking bus or train from there? Might be easier and quicker.
Yes, I think I have to consider that option

Most read last week in this forum