• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Phone Camera

Agnogel

A very great full pilgrim

I dont want to bring my good camera on my August camino for weight and power reasons it goes through batteries at the speed of light, I got the Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday on an upgrade to bring with me as i intend to take a lot of pictures i all ready have the S3 but i was so impressed with the 16 mega pixel camera on the S5 The first picture is with the HRD feature and the second picture is the same pic with out it , The quality is realy super and the phone is supper fast with email etc as i need to keep in touch with my customers also i downloaded the Kindle app for to read in the evenings plus the mp3 player is fab quality as is the larger screen for watching movies etc, The dog is my best friend Nuby we go every were together including on my motor bikes i will miss him when i walk the camino for 40 days.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum