• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Samsung Galaxy S5 Phone Camera

Agnogel

A very great full pilgrim
20140418_202149[1].jpg 20140418_201955[1].jpg 20140418_201631[1].jpg 20140418_201446[1].jpg
I dont want to bring my good camera on my August camino for weight and power reasons it goes through batteries at the speed of light, I got the Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday on an upgrade to bring with me as i intend to take a lot of pictures i all ready have the S3 but i was so impressed with the 16 mega pixel camera on the S5 The first picture is with the HRD feature and the second picture is the same pic with out it , The quality is realy super and the phone is supper fast with email etc as i need to keep in touch with my customers also i downloaded the Kindle app for to read in the evenings plus the mp3 player is fab quality as is the larger screen for watching movies etc, The dog is my best friend Nuby we go every were together including on my motor bikes i will miss him when i walk the camino for 40 days.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

So….. we had 1 inch of rain here at home in a 4 hour period. We found it and opportunity to test our packs/setup. We hiked 12 miles in pure downpour. We both wore shorts and no pack covers as mine...
All I’ve seen this advertised here on the site and wondered if anyone had used one and what’s the experience. I’m follically challenged Irish guy so fair complexion but I also get very hot with...
My husband and I will be walking our first camino from SJPP to Santiago, then on to Finisterre and Muxia starting on Sep 7. We are slow walkers and plan to take some rest days, so we are planning...
I’m walking the Frances in late Oct thru November. Is a 55L osprey too large in your opinion? Thx is for suggestions. Frank
Dear all, as I intent to bring a tent I would be very grateful if you could share some of your tips on how to keep the total weight down or even your own packing list. Currently I am about to...
I have a pacemaker on my left upper chest, right where a backpack strap goes. I am considering using a large messenger bag, approximately 20 litres, and a small hip pack, less than 5 litres...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.