• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Santiago Airport Sunday September 17th 2023

Anne W.

Time of past OR future Camino
Started 2018 restarting October 2022
My husband and I are arriving at Santiago Airport Sunday September 17th 2023
at approximately 4.15pm travelling to Sarria, we are hoping to taxi share if possible
or if anyone knows of a bus service from the airport that might suit us, this will be the final journey of our camino having started in 2018 travelling nearly every year since on our work breaks, it,s been an amazing journey having met some lovely people along the way, hoping someone out there can help us out on our final journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Take a look on Rome 2 Rio. Monbus is an option as is taking the train. Examples below. Best to check with each company online for accuracy. Buen Camino!

Last edited:
Monbus gives timetables for buses from Santiago airport, there is only one bus at 11am on Sundays. I am also trying to find transportation from the airport to Sarria end of August but my flight lands after 11am.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum