• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Santiago for Easter Sunday....

Texasguy

And so...we keep on walking ..
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Lebaniego y Vadiniese - October 2022
i walked part of the El Caminho Portugues last year (December), and I sm planing to finish it this April. I will be flying across the pond, and plan to start walking on March 28 from Tui.
Just wondering if anyone has walked this route this month. Las year in December, I was very surprised about the rain in . If anyone is walking the Portugues from during Msrch/April, please say hello.

Buen Camino!!!

Texasguy!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I am not walking then but I would be very interested in your walk as I shall be doing it this year.
Cheers martyndeh

Most read last week in this forum