• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Taxi from Tui to Pontevedra on a Sunday

Time of past OR future Camino
Apr & Sep 2013, Apr 2014, 2015, Sep 2022, 2023
Hello, does anyone know the likelihood of getting a taxi (or a driver) from Tui to Pontevedra on a Sunday. The public transport options would not work for us. Thanks again

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hello, does anyone know the likelihood of getting a taxi (or a driver) from Tui to Pontevedra on a Sunday. The public transport options would not work for us. Thanks again
There are a couple of taxis in Tui. There’s a little booth with the numbers on just off the Main Street. Pre-booking would make sense on a Sunday.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
If you don’t speak Spanish and cannot telephone; I’d ask your overnight accommodation (wherever that may be) to book for you.

If you google ‘Taxi Tui Spain’ there are seven listings with websites and ‘click here to call taxi’ buttons (in Spanish); several of whom purport to be 24 hour.

If you don’t speak Spanish and cannot telephone; I’d ask your overnight accommodation (wherever that may be) to book for you.

If you google ‘Taxi Tui Spain’ there are seven listings with websites and ‘click here to call taxi’ buttons (in Spanish); several of whom purport to be 24 hour.
thanks again .. so helpful

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
In 2019, whenever we needed taxi service along CP, we dropped by a café and asked a staff member of the cafe kindly to call a taxi for us. It worked every time.

Sunday can be a problem. We had to call a taxi on a Sunday to take us from Roncevalles to Pamplona. In fact, we had to get help from a local person just to keep the taxi company from hanging up on us. She managed to get the taxi for us, but It was very expensive. We had no choice. My husband had developed a foot problem and could not walk that morning. Good luck!

Most read last week in this forum

I’ll be finishing the Caminho Português next month. Last year I wore Hoka Challenger 6 ATR shoes. I did have some blisters and foot pain, but a lot could have been due to the 30+km days from...
We arrived in Lisbon yesterday, 48 hrs (by choice via Singapore, Milan and Madrid) after leaving home from regional South Australia. Train to Porto tomorrow hitting the pilgram path on Saturday to...
Hello pilgrims, I have unfortunately hurt my knee(s) on the second day of walking from Porto. I pushed through some more kilometers, but I had to take a break in Marinhas. I tried everything to...
We arrived in Porto by train from Lisbon yesterday afternoon. Long haul from Australia via Singapore, Milan and Madrid departed April 23. Our first encounter with other pilgrams was when 3...
Hello, I lost my GoPro with all my pictures on the Camino between Pedra Furada and Aborim last week. Is there a lost and found in SDC? Any other ideas? Thanks and Buen Camino.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back