• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Santiago to Finesterre

Petersonx13

Time of past OR future Camino
Sarria to Santiago presently
I will be arriving in Santiago on April 4 th. Would anyone like to share a taxi ride to Finesterre on April 5 th?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
This tour is an option if we can get more people to join the cost would be kept low. It sounds interesting and it is available on Friday, April 5th. I don’t know how much a cab would cost.

Attachments

• 09D536F1-D6C8-48D4-ACBE-9822861FD996.png
    526.6 KB · Views: 15
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
The bus is a lovely hassle free journey.

Is changing from one bus to another easy to comprehend? No habla expanol

This tour is an option if we can get more people to join the cost would be kept low. It sounds interesting and it is available on Friday, April 5th. I don’t know how much a cab would cost.
I can’t see the details of what the tour entails but.... 470$ seems a lot to visit a tiny place Just sayin’ ...

A selection of Camino Jewellery
How much total time do I need to travel from Boston to Madrid to St. Jean to Estella and back to Madrid? I plan to hike for 5 days. Take into account jet lag returnining to the east coast. Does anyone have recommendations for shortening the travel time? Please advise.

Most read last week in this forum