• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

santiago to paris

mavin

Stevieboy
Time of past OR future Camino
Did a 120 miles in 2012, loved it.
Whats the best way out of Santiago to return to paris

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Three options:

1. Take the bus or train to Vigo. Catch direct flight to Paris from Vigo. Service to Vigo by Monbus or Renfe.

2. Take flight to Madrid or Barcelona from Santiago and get a connecting flight to Paris.

3. Take train to Paris via Irun or Barcelona. Service by Renfe and SNCF.

Airline and destination information can be found on Airport websites.
http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee...s/en/Page/1237548207921//Airport-Network.html

Thanks I have decided on Paris there & back. Leaving the states on the 4th April.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Whats the best way out of Santiago to return to paris
Hi Mavin. I booked a direct flight SdC to Paris on Vueling for 56 euros. I am flying out of SdC on 6 June 2014.

Thanks I have decided on Paris there & back. Leaving the states on the 4th April.
Hi Mavin, We may see each other on the trail. I've leaving States for Paris April 6. I'm wondering what the weather will be as it is still snowing in Missouri as I write this.

Hi Mavin, We may see each other on the trail. I've leaving States for Paris April 6. I'm wondering what the weather will be as it is still snowing in Missouri as I write this.
Hi Grace, I think it will be cool at nights but warm to hot on parts of the Way. pA still has lots of snow on the ground. Hope to see you at some stage, good luck.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi Mavin. I booked a direct flight SdC to Paris on Vueling for 56 euros. I am flying out of SdC on 6 June 2014.
Hi, wow that sounds a great deal. Thanks for the info. When I'm closer to returning I'll go for it. Bien camino.

Most read last week in this forum