• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sarria late september

Bristle Boy

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
I wonder if any member could help with the sarria portion of the CF
I am researching doing the CF from St. Jean commencing late August and September of next year (2019). This will be my first attempt
And wonder if it would be recommended to take the invierno into Santiago rather than continue on the CF due to the numbers using this route or would the numbers of pilgrims be reduced by the end of September?
Any information would be appreciated.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The numbers are reduced on the Sarria to Santiago stretch by the end of September because you won't find the school and other youth groups on the Camino at that time because they are back in school.

The numbers are reduced on the Sarria to Santiago stretch by the end of September because you won't find the school and other youth groups on the Camino at that time because they are back in school.
Thanks
thanks! I suspected this

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
You will be fine .
Wish you a wonderfull time and a Buen Camino , Peter .

You will be fine .
Wish you a wonderfull time and a Buen Camino , Peter .
Thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes!
It will be fine, just need to clarify and decide...then hone it down and finally execute!
Probably “first timers confusion” ha!

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Have done the camino frances twice at this time of year. Yes, it was busier at Sarria onwards than the rest of the camino, but not a problem. The number of pilgrims was not excessive and the only place I had to book ahead for was Santiago itself. However, I did want to stay in San Martin Pinario and that is a very much in demand hostel. Besides, the new guys starting at Sarria are so full if enthusiasm and so fresh and happy that it can rub off on the weary bedraggled dusty pilgrim and raise your spirits too. Just go for it and enjoy. Dont do too much research along those lines and let each day bring what it may

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum