• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Seasonal Jobs along Camino Frances

Courtney McHill

Time of past OR future Camino
Currently
Hello! My partner and I are seriously thinking about moving to Spain for a year to live somewhere along the Camino. She works from home but I am not working and I saw a post in Google about perhaps albergue trading work for room and board? Is there a list somewhere of Albergues willing to take on people for a season for this trade? Or are there albergues that people would recommend that do this and where?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
A lot of people advertise working in hostels and on quintas and rural farms on workaway and wwoof websites. You pay to register but have access to thousands of projects in Spain and the world

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum