• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Seasons Greetings

BobM

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
V Frances; V Podensis; V Francigena; V Portugues; V Francigena del Sud; Jakobsweg. Jaffa - Jerusalem
Best wishes for the Festive Season and for 2022.

I am getting to know the Greek alphabet, which is something good that has come out of the pandemic. Thankfully, they skipped from delta to omicron, passing over kappa, the first letter of the Greek word kaos [Eng: chaos] (the abyss or emptiness that existed before things came into being).

With the Omicron COVID variant we are getting through the 24-letter Greek alphabet nicely.

Yours in hope.

Bob M

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Καλά Χριστούγεννα και χρόνια πολλά σε όλλους.
Kalla Hristouyena kai hronia polla se ollous.
Merry Christmas and many years to us all.

May 2022 see us safely on our Camino.

Last edited:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
SO looking forward to Omega!

Seasons greetings and hope to see you all still here, safe and healthy, in 2022!

. . .

Well done! A Greek translation exercise for homework!

And a beautiful tree to admire!

Bob M

I want to see a nice, COVID-safe Santa reindeer, please.
Where are all our Scandinavian pilgrims? Surely they have reindeer frolicking in their backyards?

Bob M

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I want to see a nice, COVID-safe Santa reindeer, please.
Where are all our Scandinavian pilgrims? Surely they have reindeer frolicking in their backyards?

Bob M
I'm sure you can manage to come up with that @BobM ...afterall, you did produce a bunny in your balcony 'farm'!

Last edited:
I'm sure you can manage to come up with that @BobM ...afterall, you did produce a bunny in your balcony 'farm'!

View attachment 114713
My beautiful balcony COVID survival farm! I have sadly neglected it of late. I better check out that jingly noise. Can it be? Could it be?. . . .

Yes Santa's reindeer is about to land on my balcony!!!

Bob M

My beautiful balcony COVID survival farm! I have sadly neglected it of late. I better check out that jingly noise. Can it be? Could it be?. . . .

Yes Santa's reindeer is about to land on my balcony!!!

View attachment 114715

Bob M
I knew you could do it... The power of positive thinking!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum