• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Second Chance

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2015)
Camino Frances (2016)
Camino Frances (2017)
Caminho Português (2018)
VDLP 2019
Interesting step by step piece about a hiker who goes by the name of second chance. Despite huge odds, he is attempting to walk the Pacific crest trail. Regardless of his lack of hiker experience, fitness, and many other rookie errors he just keeps going.

.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4DLytGAdFb-9ArE02HUHeQ

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
He's so entertaining! I enjoy his stream-of-consciousness and his "everyman" vibe.
Thanks for sharing.
Yes. And one has to admire his grit. Although my admiration is mixed with a little worry that he will harm himself, He is very inexperienced and the PCT is a severe learning curve indeed. On the positive side It appears that experienced trail hikers and trail angels are now looking out for him. I wish him well.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
As do I and, Good on HIM for having the guts enough to Give it a Go.

Most read last week in this forum