• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sellos on the Senda Littoral

alipilgrim

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Listed in my signature
Can anyone comment on how easy/difficult it is to find sellos on the Senda Littoral route? As it's not a way-marked camino, and how I'm imagining I'll be staying in hostals or pensions for much of the time, will I have a problem to find places to stamp my credencial?

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Not having done this route myself, I cannot say for certain. That having been said, every entity in Spain has a sello. When I was on the little-travelled Castellano-Aragonese, I had no trouble gettings sellos. Of course, albergues will have them, but so will pensions, hotels, bars, and restaurants, as well as any museums or churches you might drop into along the way. I found ayuntamiento (town hall) staff always happy to stamp away and I was occasionally given a cup of coffee. Police, whether municipal or Guardia Civil, were also pleased to provide sellos and frequently gave me golden advice on how to find the way of the Camino out of towns, which is not always well-marked. A certain forum member is proud of her rabbit abbatoir sello, which she believes is unique.

In short, you'll be fine.

Hola - I have walked this route. It is waymarked a lot of the way. Sellos are readily available in all the usual places.

Buen Camino

John

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum