• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Senda litoral best stage

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
We leave porto tomorrow can anyone advise us on most se if part near sea of senda litoral and where to stay please thanks

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
It's hard for me to pick which section I liked the most, as I liked them all! However, our day eighteen was lovely, with castles and the old windmills to walk by, lovely boardwalks to walk on, and indeed a long, lovely beach to walk if you wanted! I also loved the views we encountered on Day nineteen, the walk after A Guarda, and the monastery, Mosteiro de Santa María de Oia. Our day twenty had views too, walking up and over to Baiona on the old Roman road. Baiona has historic churches and a castle, and lovely beaches too! How does one choose??

Most read last week in this forum