• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sept 12 pics & blog updates

I know you guys are making your way home by now, so I'd like to remind you to please forward me your pics from Sept. 12. Please try to get them to me by the end of October. My email address is kbeafitz@gmail.com . Thanks to those of you who have already sent them! I can't wait to put this project together!

I've been updating my blog with information on the albergues that I stayed at (& heard about) during my Camino in September. If you had a different experience than I did or stayed at another albergue in the same town, please feel free to leave a comment.

Missing the Camino,
Kelly

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Shameless self-kick. If you have pics from Sept 12 on the Camino Frances, please forward them to me so I can include them in the slideshow! It's taken me longer than I thought because I've been really busy. But I will do it & post it here!
Kelly

Most read last week in this forum