• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Sept 14 2019 Camino Frances start!!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I will be starting on 16 Sept '19 in Pamplona where I left off in 2018. Maybe our paths will cross somewhere on this wonderful trail. Buen Camino!

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
My daughter and I are too! Where are you staying on the 13th? We'll be at Beilari and stopping at Orisson that night and then Roncesvalles.
Hi, I'm at the Gite Ultreia but I'm pushing through to Roncesvalles on Saturday ( very slowly I'm sure ). Hope to see you on the way.

Hi, My wife and I will be a day ahead of you leaving SJPdP on the 13th Sept and stopping in Orisson and in Roncesvalles on the 14th. Our paths may cross. Buen Camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
It's been 6 years since I decided I wanted to walk the Camino de Santiago. Finally, this is the year. I arrive in SJPDP on the 13th and start my Camino on Sat. the 14th. I'm so excited and nervous. Looking forward to meeting many of you!
I will start in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port on the 13th but due to jet lag will only walk to Orisson that day. The next day, I will walk to Roncesvalles. I am staying at Gite Bideanin St. Jean on the 12th. I have reserved the Refuge Orisson for the 13th and at the albergue in Roncesvalles for the 14th. Have you reserved yet? I have walked parts of the Camino 3 times recently. I hope to meet you.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
dear ncssoucie,

Welcome and I hope your camino is everything you hope for! Enjoy each day it goes by fast...Trust that your experience will be what you need... seems to work out that way. Buen Camino

Most read last week in this forum

Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
New user here. Hello to you all. New to the forum but not to the Camino. I was told about this Forum whilst I walking the lovely scenic 'Camino Norte'. I'm planning walking another in June.
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back