• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Setting off end of September

joawoo

I'm setting off at the mid/end of September 2006. Would be great to start off with someone, even if just initially. Let me know if you're planning to the walk around the same time.

Thanks

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi joawoo,
Am considering mid to end of September also but am worried about the cold weather!? javascript:emoticon(':shock:') I have been living in Asia for the last 5 years and don't know how cold it will get and I don't want to bring alot of stuff with me. The lighter my pack the better! Aren't you worried about the drop in temperature? Where are you starting from?

on my way

I am leaving from the USA today and will start my Camino from St. Jean on the 29th.

Buen camino and many prayers for all pelegrinos~

KTB

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum